How to Setup HP Envy 5055 Printer
The user can manually set up the printer in simple ways by following the procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 5055 mentioned below.
- Take the HP Envy 5055 printer out of the box.
- Place it on a sturdy surface.
- Connect the power cord to both the printer and wall outlet.
- Turn on all devices including the printer 123 HP Setup 5055.
- Set your language, country/region, date and time on the printer’s control panel.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Install the cartridges into their slots.
- Wait for the printer to produce an alignment page.
- 123 HP 5055 install software using the installer or CD.
- Scan the alignment page to check the printer functionality.
- Establish a network between the computer and printer.
- Add your printer name to the network.
- Give a test print to check the connections.
- Redo the software installation if the network is not established.
- Read your printer 123 HP 5055 Setup after the installation process is completed.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
Our website 123.hp.com/setup 5055 provides the download link for the user to download the driver. Download the files depending on the OS of your computer. Click on the Driver button and download the full-feature driver required for your printer to function.
HP Envy 5055 Manual Download
The user manual for the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer contains the necessary instructions used to set up and use the printer. Click on the Manual button and refer to it if you have doubts on the printer functions after setting it up using 123.hp.com/setup 5055 instruction.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
- Click on the Driver button and the HP 5055 setup driver file downloads on your computer.
- Locate the driver file from the Downloads folder and double-click on it.
- Select Run or Save on the prompt window that appears on the screen.
- Selecting Run will install the driver immediately; Save will keep the file for future installations.
- The full-feature driver contains all the utility-diagnostic tools and the software required to access the printer features.
- It also contains HP ePrint app to enable mobile printing.
- Click on the Save option and wait until the download is complete and proceed with HP 5055 install.
123 HP Envy 5055 driver install
- Insert the installation CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- Wait for the computer to detect the disc and display the installation setup folder.
- Extract the folder and double-click on the HP Envy 5055 setup file.
- Read the instructions that display on the screen and finish the HP 5055 install process.
- Use an external CD/DVD drive if the drive is not available on your computer (recommended for Mac).
- In case the computer fails to auto detect the files, go to My computer, click on the drive that shows a CD symbol and extract the driver file.
- Follow the same procedure after extraction.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 5055 wireless setup can be done easily by following the steps mentioned on our website 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Ensure that the drivers are installed on your Windows or Mac operating system.
- If not, download the drivers from our website if the CD is not available and 123 HP 5055 install.
- Keep the network name and password handy before you connect 123 HP 5055 Setup printer to a wireless network.
- Also, turn on the router and computer without connecting to the USB hub.
- Open Wireless settings on the printer’s display and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Tap the 123 HP Envy 5055 setup icon and check if the printer recognizes the network automatically.
- If the auto-connection fails, select the network name manually and then connect it.
123 HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges Setup
The HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges prints large number of papers with superior quality texts and brilliant color output, thanks to the HP’s genuine ink using 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Turn on the printer 123 HP Setup 5055 if it is not turned on already.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- The HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges are found beneath the scanner.
- So lift the scanner to find the cartridge access area.
- Lift the cartridge by holding the tab firmly and moving upwards.
- Remove the empty cartridge and do not dispose it.
- Now take the new cartridge out for installation. Slide the new ink cartridge in a diagonal manner.
- Make sure that the front end is inserted first.
- Check whether it is perfectly fitted into the tab of the replacement area.
- Close the back panel.
How to Print From HP Envy 5055 printer
Print high-quality documents, labels, and photos from the HP Envy 5055 printer by following 123.hp.com/setup 5055 instructions below.
- Connect your printer and computer through a wireless network.
- Open the document on your computer that you want to print.
- Click the File menu and choose the Print option.
- Select the Printer Properties option and open the advanced printing options.
- Customize the layout options and paper settings.
- Change the color settings if required to achieve better results.
- Click Apply after making the changes and then click Print.
- Select your printer model from the list displayed.
- Check the output tray for the document printed.
HP Envy 5055 how to print from phone
HP Smart app is one such mobile application through which you can not only set up your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer on a network, but also print from Android or Apple devices.
- Search for HP Smart app in Google Play Store on your Android or Apple smartphone.
- The options may vary in Android and iOS and in versions too.
- Launch the HP Smart app, tap on Print Documents, Print Photos.
- The icons may vary between Android and Apple due to being unique operating systems.
- Select and open the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Tap the Print option and receive the output on your printer.
- It is also possible to scan a document or photo using this HP Smart app and print it.
How to change language in HP Envy 5055 printer
In HP Envy 5055 printer, it is easy to change the language from the control panel of the printer. Go with 123.hp.com/setup 5055 steps provided below to change the preferences.
- If your control panel displays the wrong language, turn OFF your printer.
- After a few seconds, turn it ON.
- Swipe to the left on the control panel and then touch the HP 5055 setup icon.
- Open the Preferences menu and touch Language.
- The language section is the first option that will be displayed on top.
- Scroll through the list and you will find your preferred language.
- If you need English, it will be present on top of the list.
- Select your language and tap on OK.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting Guide
The printer 123 HP Setup 5055 encounters numerous errors that can be easily overcome using the troubleshooting solutions provided on our site 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
Best Steps to Recover HP Envy 5055 Printer From Offline
- Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer to computer through a wireless network connection.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from our website.
- Open the Downloads folder and select the HPPSdr.exe setup file.
- Right-click the file and choose the Run option from the list.
- Click Start on the homepage and select your printer model.
- If your printer is not listed, click Retry till it displays.
- Click the Fix Printing option at the bottom of the page.
- Wait till the utility tool automatically resolves the issue.
- Continue to print if the offline error is resolved.
- Try resetting the printer if the issue persists.
Tips to solve HP Envy 5055 Carriage Jam Error
- A ‘Carriage jam’ error displays when the carriage halts inside the printer.
- Turn on the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the left side and turns idle.
- Remove the power cable with the printer in turned on state.
- Use a flashlight to check if any foreign objects are inside the printer.
- Move the carriage on the roller across the width of the printer.
- Make sure that the carriage roller is free from dust or papers.
- Clear all the jammed papers and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- Reestablish the power connection and turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
- Print a test document to make sure that the issue is resolved.
Solve HP Envy 5055 Paper Jam Error
- When a paper jam error occurs, the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer prompts to resolve the error.
- Touch OK on the printer’s screen to clear the issue automatically.
- Solve the error manually if the auto-resolve method fails.
- Pull the main input tray and open the tray extender.
- Remove any papers or other foreign objects from the paper tray.
- Push the input tray inside and turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the cords (Power and USB cords) from the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Check if papers are jammed inside the device. Remove the jammed papers if any.
- Print a test document to make sure that the error is resolved in 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
How to Fix HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges Errors
- Check whether the ink cartridges installed are compatible with the printer.
- Clean the printheads and electrical contacts at regular intervals.
- Follow proper guidelines to HP 5055 install the cartridges into the designated slot.
- Open the Settings menu on the printer’s control panel and navigate to the printer settings.
- Scroll down to end of the page and open the Firmware utility menu.
- Check whether your printer’s serial number is displayed on the screen.
- Select your printer model on the next screen and click Continue to 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Make sure that the serial numbers match and finally select Update.
- If the printer’s firmware is up-to-date, perform the resetting process.
- After the update is complete, print an alignment page to make sure that the issue is resolved.