HP Envy 5055 driver download
HP Envy 5055 driver is available for both Windows and Mac systems. The Windows system supports full feature driver, basic driver and plug&play driver. The full feature driver includes a complete set of drivers with all latest features and avoids system bugs. The basic driver supports basic functions of the printer. Insert a USB drive into the system to HP Envy 5055 driver install instantly without an issue. For more details regarding the download and installation process, call our technical support team.
HP Envy 5055 driver download for windows
Download the HP Envy 5055 driver for Windows system at free of cost. The steps for downloading the driver are mentioned below.
- Download the driver for a Windows system using the link mentioned on this website.
- Locate the link and click on it to start the download process.
- If the download fails, verify the internet connection status.
- The setup file for the Windows system will be in .exe format .
- If the setup file is in the zip format, extract and run the file on the system.
- If there is no application to extract the zip file, download and install the compatible application.
- Wait until the download process completes.
- The file saves automatically in the Downloads folder.
- Move to the steps below to start the installation process.
HP Envy 5055 driver download for mac
HP Envy 5055 driver is available on our website at free of cost. The downloading steps for the Mac system are mentioned below.
- There are two steps to install the driver- use a software installation CD or download the driver.
- Insert the software installation CD into the system’s disc drive. Wait until the list of available files display.
- Select and double-click on the setup file to start the installation process.
- Recently launched Mac systems do not have a disc drive.
- The setup file for the Mac system can be in the .dmg or .zip format.
- Locate the setup file from our website and click on the link to start the download process.
- The file downloads automatically in the Mac system.
- Scroll down to get steps for the HP Envy 5055 driver install process.
Install HP Envy 5055 driver for Win 7
Install the driver for the Windows 7 operating system with the help of the steps mentioned below.
- After downloading the driver from our website, locate the .dmg file from the Mac system.
- It is suggested to use a compatible driver based on the printer model and version of the operating system.
- The file size of the full feature driver is 129 MB.
- If the file size is too big, delete the temporary files from the system.
- Select and double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Choose the mode of connection based on the printer features. Click the Custom option to avoid download of unnecessary applications.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
Install HP Envy 5055 driver for mac
Install the HP Envy 5055 driver for your Mac system using these step by step instructions. If the download stops abruptly, do the download and installation process again.
- Install the driver on your Mac system after the download process completes.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer features.
- Choose the Custom option to avoid download of unnecessary applications.
- Install the printer driver on the system based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Add the printer name to the print queue.
- Generate a new print queue by accessing System Preferences on the Mac computer. Go to the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Select the Print& Fax option.Verify if the printer name displays in the Printer list.
- Choose the Plus sign to add the printer name to the list of available devices.
HP Envy 5055 driver not installing
When you are installing the 123 HP Envy 5055 driver for the first time, you may face various issues. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- If the printer is connected to the system using a USB cable, disconnect it.
- In Windows,type Programs and features and then select the Programs and Features in the list of available results.
- Select the Printer name and click Uninstall in the list of installed programs.
- Select Yes if a User Account Control message displays .
- Go with the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the software removal.
- After the software is uninstalled, reboot the system or printer.
- Install the printer driver on your Windows system by clicking the link on this website.
- After installing, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.