HP Envy 5055 how to print
HP Envy 5055 Print
The HP Envy 5055 printer is designed to produce affordable prints with increased versatility. Unwrap your printer, connect to the wireless network, and print right from your mobile devices. You can print quality photos or documents with this high-resolution printer. It comes with automatic duplex printing that reduces the manual effort and also conserves the cost incurred in usage of paper. It is as simple to how to print on HP Envy 5055 if you add the appropriate printer either it be to the computer or the mobile device.
HOW TO PRINT FROM HP ENVY 5055 PRINTER
Printing reproduces files and documents by maintaining an original quality of prints. Load papers into the paper input tray and enjoy the art of printing. The HP Envy 5055 printer allows printing from memory card as well. You can print envelopes, photos, and quick forms.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
- Connect the printer to a computer.
- Load printing papers in the paper input tray.
- Make sure that you purchase original quality printing papers.
- Move the paper-width guides wide against the edges of the paper.
- Open the printer software and click the option Print. Make sure that your printer is selected.
- Select the option HP Envy 5055 Printer setup. Make sure that you select appropriate settings from the dialogue box.
- Choose the Layout tab.
- Select Portrait or Landscape orientation option.
- Edit, crop, and change the quality of paper before you print.
- Select the Print on both sides option if you need to perform a duplex print.
- connfirm the changes and select the Print option with solution of how to print on HP Envy 5055 .
How to change the settings to choose the number of pages to print?
Printing needs change according to your choice. For instance, you will have to print multiple pages or sometimes a single page alone. So the major query with printers is that, how to choose the number of pages to be print. With the steps given below, you can change the settings to choose the number of pages while printing.
- witch on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Connect the printer a computer.
- Decide on how much pages needs to be print.
- Click on the Properties tab in the Print dialog box.
- Open the Layout tab.
- Select the Next option to the select Pages per Sheet.
- You can select the number of pages to print on the same side of a single sheet.
- Choose Booklet printing to print on both sides of the page.
- Depending on the printer version and operating system, the print settings will vary.
- Make the necessary changes before you print the document.
- If you are content with the settings, confirm your choices.
- Select the Print option.
Popup after printing from hp envy 5055
Similar to every other gadget, a printer throws several errors while printing. Sometimes when you try to print, it results in multiple errors. It is advisable to troubleshoot the issues from its root. This document exclusively explains about the pop up errors that are thrown while printing. You can also check if there are any error codes assigned by the manufacturer to the pop-up issue. If you can’t resolve it with the printer manual, you can always go through our website for relevant solution.
How to stop annoying popups while HP Envy 5055 printing process
Annoying pop-up message is displayed on the system when you attempt to print. You will also hear a beep sound and it automatically stops every print action. Follow the steps given below to fix the issue with the printer.
- To begin with, uninstall and re-install the printer driver.Reset the print environment.
- Switch on the printer an connect it to a computer.Open the Control Panel icon.
- Select the option Devices and Printers.Choose the One Time on Printer option, left-click on it and then select Print Server Properties.
- Select the Advanced option and remove the tickmark in the boxes Show informational notifications for local printers and Show informational notifications for network printers.
- Confirm the preferred option and select the OK tab.Reboot your PC. A complete restart will normally fix most of the basic issues with the printer.
- Check for pending updates on your system. Leaving behind the software updates and printer drivers can result in poor quality prints or no print job at all which leads to how to print on HP Envy 5055 query.
- Download the HP scan and doctor tool. It diagnoses most of the printer issues.
hp envy 5055 No computer printing
The HP Envy 5055 printer is quite adaptable to most of the printing needs. Sometimes like any other gadget, the printer also ends up throwing errors. You connect the printer to a computer and try to initiate a print and ends in no print job at all. A few basic troubleshooting steps can be used to fix the issue with the printer.
hp envy 5055 not print from computer
- Check if the network connection is maintained properly.
- If the printer is connected through a USB cable, disconnect and connect it back once again.
- If your printer is connected through a wireless network, keep an eye over the network.
- Turn off the network wireless router and wait for 5 seconds and reconnect it back again.
- Faulty network connection can result in an improper connection.
- Ensure that the lights are not blinking on the network router.
- Manually assign an IP address to the printer.
- Re-install the printer software.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Run this tool to diagnose the issue from its root. This tool is an advantage to most of us who are less technology-savvy.
- Check for Windows updates.
- Reset the printer.
The envy 5055 printer does not support XP 64bit (hp forum)
If your printer does not support XP 64-bit configuration, check the compatible OS that can work with your device. If it does not support, then check with the manufacturer for exact system requirements. Otherwise, it starts reflecting errors on the screen. Try following the steps below to rectify the issue.
- Unplug the cables and wires connecting the printer to the system.
- Re-plug one end of the cable to the rear of the printer.
- Connect the other to an Ethernet port and establish a proper connection.
- Open the printer’s control panel to check if your printer is reflected as the default printer.
- Select the option Devices and Printers.
- Select the option Set as default printer.
- Keep an eye over the printer driver.
- Install the latest printer driver from the installation CD that came with the printer’s shipping box.
- Insert the CD in the drive and install the same.
- Check for a generic driver.
- Find this generic driver from the website dashboard.
- If the issue regarding how to print on HP Envy 5055 persists, contact the dedicated helpdesk. Reach out to the toll-free number given in the website.